2019 Ranger VS1682 DC
Call for Price
Big options, big comfort, small footprint.
The VS1682DC is designed to take on big water with ease and packs a full dose of confidence to carry you through a long day without breaking a sweat. Standard features such as hydraulic steering, dual aerated livewells, bow and console trim controls offer a great starting point while upright, level flotation and foam-filled hull, and wood-free, robotically welded transom offer peace of mind even if you get caught in some weather chasing big smallies.
Integrated Lowrance® electronics and Minn Kota® trolling motor make the VS1682DC an undeniable force on the water that inspires confidence from your first cast until you're ready to put it on the trailer. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more feature-rich boat in the 16-foot class without a Ranger® badge on it.
- Hull Length: 16 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail: 97.5 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Inside Depth: 23 in.
- Hull Thickness: 0.1 in.
- Chine Width: 82 in.
- Fuel capacity: 25 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 29 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1350 lb.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1550 lb.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2995 lb.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 21 ft. 11 in.
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 18 ft. 6 in.
- Width On Trailer: 102 in.
- Cutting-edge deep V hull and layout
- Rugged, matching Ranger Trail® trailer
- Wide-open layout for efficiency on the water
- Large list of options to craft your ideal rig
- Dual fiberglass consoles
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Hydraulic steering
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
- Custom Built Ranger Trail® Trailer / Single Axle SM2995
- 14" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- On-Board charger, 6 x 2
- 12V power outlet
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Stereo (dual console only)
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 55PD 54" US2 trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 Depthfinder @ console
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 4X console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo console gimbal mount
- Custom boat cover
- Stand up top
- Extra fold-down fishing seat
- Flip down bench Seating
- Fore & aft deck vinyl replace carpet
- Snap-in carpet
- Aluminum spare
- Aluminum wheel upgrade
- Front trailer step
- Retractable trailer tie downs
- Trailer brakes
- Minn Kota® 80 Terrova/US2/I Pilot 60 inch BT w/ foot pedal
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 55 - 54 inch US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 70 - 54 inch I Pilot US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Ultrex 80 / US2 / IP-52" BT
- Max HP
- 115 HP
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1550 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 25 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1350 lb.