2019 Ranger VS1670 WT
Call for Price
Small price tag, big brawn.
The Ranger® VS1670WT is designed to fish farther out and deeper into the season than other comparable boats thanks to its legendary pedigree and construction. This rig comes standard with manufacturing protocols that only 50 years of excellence in boat making can yield. Upright, level flotation and a One-Piece Feel Interloc Construction® set the foundation for this platform while plush, durable seats, marine-grade vinyl and carpet, in-deck livewells and gobs of storage throughout set this boat apart.
The foam-filled hull offers flotation that exceeds the standards set by the Coast Guard and the smooth ride is owed to the perfectly executed deep V hull. Rigging and fishing is easier with the 89-inch beam and generous deck space. Plus, every Ranger aluminum boat is 100% welded and wood-free.
The VS1670WT combines all the features of a larger big water boat into a smaller, easier-to-tow package with unmatched dependability.
- Hull Length: 16 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 89 in.
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail: 90.5 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Inside Depth: 23 in.
- Hull Thickness: 0.1 in.
- Chine Width: 82 in.
- Fuel capacity: 25 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 29 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 12 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1305 lb.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2995 lb.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 21 ft. 11 in.
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 18 ft. 6 in.
- Width On Trailer: 94 in.
- Wide beam and dry hull for increased comfort and fishability
- Compact size for easy towing and stowing
- Full-featured helm with flush-mounted graph
- Dual in-deck livewells
- 7'6" locking rod storage
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Aerated livewell starboard on front deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Cable steering
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
- Custom Built Ranger Trail® Trailer / Single Axle SM2995
- 14" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- On-Board charger, 6 x 2
- 12V power outlet
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Stereo (dual console only)
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 55PD 54" US2 trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 Depthfinder @ console
- Lowrance® Hook2 4X console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo console gimbal mount
- Curtain set (includes windshield connector)
- Custom boat cover
- Stand up top
- Windshield connector curtain
- Extra fold-down fishing seat
- Fore & aft deck vinyl replace carpet
- Snap-in carpet
- Aluminum wheel upgrade
- Retractable trailer tie downs
- Trailer brakes
- Minn Kota® 80 Terrova/US2/I Pilot 60 inch BT w/ foot pedal
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 55 - 54 inch US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 70 - 54 inch I Pilot US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Ultrex 80 / US2 / IP-52" BT
- Max HP
- 90 HP
- 89 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1305 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 25 gal.