2019 Ranger VS1682 WT
Call for Price
Walk-throughs are purpose-built staples of big water fisheries, and Ranger®'s VS1682WT is designed for those who chase big walleye, musky and smallmouth deep into the late season.
In a VS1682WT you'll be confident knowing that your Ranger®'s foam-filled hull and upright, level flotation exceed the Coast Guard's standards and that you can rely on the deep V to slice through water that might induce white knuckles in non-Ranger owners. The VS1682WT boasts a 96-inch beam that delivers remarkable stability and plenty of room for you and your buddies. Tackle webbing along the bow keep frequently used items close at hand while there's a compartment for stowing your trolling motor pedal when it's time to run. Up front you'll also find a trim switch, 12V power outlet and cleats for tying off to the dock.
No matter where you look on the VS1682WT, it's all Ranger and it's ready to dominate big water.
- Hull Length: 16 ft. 8 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail: 97.5 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Inside Depth: 23 in.
- Hull Thickness: 0.1 in.
- Chine Width: 82 in.
- Fuel capacity: 25 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 29 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1350 lb.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1550 lb.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2995 lb.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 21 ft. 11 in.
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 18 ft. 6 in.
- Width On Trailer: 102 in.
- Wide beam for stability and fishability
- Customizable seating positions for versatility
- All-welded, wood-free construction
- Lockable windshield
- Upright, level flotation
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Hydraulic steering
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Competition steering wheel
- Power trim
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Leaf spring axle
- Integrated load guides
- Custom Built Ranger Trail® Trailer / Single Axle SM2995
- 14" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- On-Board charger, 6 x 2
- Auto bilge pump
- 12V power outlet
- Removable navigation lights
- Stereo (dual console only)
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 55PD 54" US2 trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 Depthfinder @ console
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 4X console gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo console gimbal mount
- Curtain set (includes windshield connector)
- Custom boat cover
- Stand up top
- Windshield connector curtain
- Flip down bench Seating
- Extra fold-down fishing seat
- Fore & aft deck vinyl replace carpet
- Snap-in carpet
- Aluminum wheel upgrade
- Aluminum spare
- Front trailer step
- Retractable trailer tie downs
- Trailer brakes
- Minn Kota® 80 Terrova/US2/I Pilot 60 inch BT w/ foot pedal
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 55 - 54 inch US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Ultrex 80 / US2 / IP-52" BT
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 70 - 54 inch I Pilot US2 BT
- Max HP
- 115 HP
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1550 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 25 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1350 lb.