2019 Ranger VS1882 WT
Call for Price
The new big water standard
The Ranger® VS1882WT sets the benchmark for what an aluminum big water boat can be. Wood-free construction, a foam-filled 0.125-inch-thick hull, a wood-free robotically welded aluminum transom with pultruded fiberglass reinforcement, all-welded construction, upright, level flotation and a top-of-the-line Ranger Trail® trailer set the VS1882WT apart from the competition.
Every aspect of the VS1882WT is designed for total performance, from trolling to casting to outrunning a squall. Its 96-inch beam and 18-foot, 8-inch length give you the largest fishing area of any Ranger® deep V, and every inch is purpose-built to maximize comfort and efficiency on the water. Underfoot in the cockpit is marine-grade vinyl for a positive grip in the wettest conditions while marine-grade carpet adorns the rest of the boat. Aft flip-down jump seats add either extra seating or deck space when up or down.
With a horsepower rating of up to 175 and a bevy of high-end features, the VS1882WT leads the way in aluminum deep Vs.
- Hull Length: 18 ft. 8 in.
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail: 97.5 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Inside Depth: 26 in.
- Hull Thickness: 0.125 in.
- Chine Width: 82 in.
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 15 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 12 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1650 lb.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1790 lb.
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lb.
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 20 ft. 9 in.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24 ft. 2 in.
- Width On Trailer: 102 in.
- All-welded, heavy-duty construction for strength and rigidity throughout
- Three matching fishing seats, driver seat slide
- Skid-resistant, marine-grade vinyl flooring
- Fore and aft aerated livewells
- Wide-open layout for safe and simple rigging
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell starboard on front deck
- Aerated livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Competition steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Power trim
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Custom Swing-Away Brake Tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM3725
- Leaf spring axle
- 15" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- On-Board charger, 6 x 3
- 12V power outlet
- Bilge pump
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Removable navigation lights
- Minn Kota® 70PD 54" US2 BT trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 5 Combo
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Elite 9TI bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo bow gimbal mount
- Lowrance® Elite 12 console backmount
- Lowrance® Elite 9TI console backmount
- Lowrance® HDS-12 Carbon console backmount
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon console backmount
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon console backmount
- Lowrance® Hook2 7 Combo console backmount
- Lowrance® Hook2 5 Combo console backmount
- Curtain set (includes windshield connector)
- Stand up top
- Custom boat cover
- Windshield connector curtain
- Fore & aft deck vinyl replace carpet
- Extra fold-down fishing seat
- Snap-in carpet
- Aluminum wheel upgrade
- Aluminum spare
- Front trailer step
- Retractable trailer tie downs
- Trailer brakes
- Tandem axle, tandem brake upgrade
- Minn Kota® 80 Terrova/US2/I Pilot 60 inch BT w/ foot pedal
- Minn Kota® Powerdrive 70 - 54 inch I Pilot US2 BT
- Minn Kota® Ultrex 80 / US2 / IP-62" BT
- Minn Kota® Ultrex 80 / US2 / IP-52" BT
- Max HP
- 175 HP
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1790 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 40 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1650 lb.